Back-to-School Night Information
August 21, 2015
2015 Cory Back-to-School Night Thursday, August 27 6:00-8:00 Come and kick-off the school year by attending our Back to School Night! Below is our Back to School Night Agenda. We look forward to seeing you there!
- This is a Parent-Only Event (no children).
- At the conclusion of the evening, we ask that if you have questions specific to your child to please set up an appointment with the teacher. Back to School Night is not an appropriate time to bring up individual concerns. We want to honor everyone’s time and will conclude the evening right at 8:00.
AGENDA There are two sessions that you can choose from. Simply choose the time that works best for your family. Both sessions will offer the same material.
Session 1- 6:00-6:55
- 6:00- 6:15 – Back to School Kick-Off (Introductions of Cory Staff, Leadership Teams and a quick message from Jennifer Harris) – Auditorium
- 6:20-6:55- All Classrooms, Session 1
Session 2- 7:05-8:00
- 7:05-7:40- All Classrooms, Session 2
- 7:45-8:00- Back to School Kick-Off (Introductions of Cory Staff, Leadership Teams and a quick message from Jennifer Harris)- Auditorium
All Evening (Cafeteria) Booths: Visit our PTA, Collaborative School Committee (CSC), Cory Support Staff and many more! In addition, visit with our Music, Visual Arts, PE and Librarian Staff.
What you can expect to hear from your child’s teacher:
- Classroom Procedures & Expectations
- Daily Schedule
- Classroom Management Plan/Behavior Expectations
- Homework Policy
- Parent Involvement & Communication
See you there!